Services for Recent Graduates
Solo practitioners, independent consultants, corporate practitioners, and unemployed graduates are eligible for a free membership card right after and up to the first year after graduation. Please bring proof of attendance/graduation. The library card entitles all recent law school graduates who are residing/practicing in Southwestern PA to access:
Use of our Online Databases
- Fastcase / Loislaw remotely *
- Heinonline remotely *
- LegalTrac remotely
- Gale Legal Forms remotely
- Making of Modern Law remotely
- LLMC remotely
- Westlaw and Lexis onsite
- Free use of the Consultation Room. Please call and reserve your time at 412-350-5353.
- Discounts for CLEs, Conference Room rentals, Computer Lab rentals and Document Delivery
- Free use of our digital scanner to download documents to your USB flash drive or email Printing is still a 20-cent charge per page
- Check out books from either of our collections for a two-week period with additional renewals
- If you are employed by a firm that is a member, you are automatically eligible for a card. No proof of graduation required.
- If you are employed by a firm that is not a member, you are not eligible to receive the complimentary card.
- *Member firms with more than 60 attorneys locally are not eligible for remote access to Fastcase/Loislaw or Heinonline.
Free Three Credit CLE
- All recent law school graduates residing/practicing in the Southwestern PA area will receive a one-time three credit free CLE course at ACLL.
- This is available only for a period of one year immediately after graduating from Please check PA CLE.org, ACLLWire, ACLL Facebook page and Twitter for available classes.
- For registration, please contact Ms. Lori Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-350-5339.
All Visitors to the Library
All visitors to the library have access to our print collection for use in the library as well as expert research assistance via the Staff. They also can use the following databases onsite:
- CCH Intelliconnect Tax Library
- eCode 360
- Making of Modern Law