UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The following persons shall not enter any court facility or court office:
- Persons who, because of exposure to COVID-19 or travel to a country or region with an outbreak of COVID-19, have been advised to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- Persons who reside with or have had close contact with someone who has been advised to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with or have had known contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Persons experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, severe cough, or shortness of breath.
- Persons who have taken a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results.
Persons entering court facilities or offices must wear a protective mask or cloth face covering at all times, consistent with CDC guidelines.