Building Access and Usage Policies
Allegheny County Law Library Usage Policies including the library’s strategic framework, appropriate behavior, accessibility and usage policies.
- Card holders may borrow materials at both Allegheny County Law Library and the Duquesne University Center for Legal Information.
- Checked out materials may be returned to either library location.
- 10 books may be checked out at a time.
- Materials generally circulate for 14 days.
- ACLL materials are fined at $1 per day late.
- DCLI materials are fined at $.50 per day.
- A patron who loses checked-out material(s) must pay the market value of the material(s), plus a processing fee of $50 per book.